Your Autherized Dealer for Cub Cadet, Troybilt, Dewalt, Tao Tao
Best Sellers - Featured Inventory
- The Cub Cadet CC30 H is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 344 cc engine with choke-a-matic.
- 30-inch stamped, 14-gauge, single blade side discharge mowing deck with mulch kit included.
- Ideal for mowing up to 1 acre of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- A strong 24 HP Kawasaki® engine delivers reliable power to tackle your yard.
- 54-in. heavy-duty fabricated AeroForce™ deck with FastAttach cutting system that has been tested and proven to deliver a best-in-class cut, meaning fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness.
- AGM battery delivers reliable starting with slower discharge so you worry less about your battery going dead in the offseason.
- Premium 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR 691 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 54-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck
3X 28 Snow Blower
- 357cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start.
- 28 inch clearing width and 21 inch intake height.
- 16” X-Trac™ tires provide strong traction in snowy conditions.
60V MAX* 17 IN. BRUSHLESS STRING TRIMMER KIT
- The high-efficiency brushless motor maximizes runtime and product life while consistently providing the capacity to tackle tough overgrowth and withstand heavy-duty use.
- Easily convert this trimmer into other outdoor tools with universal attachment-capability that allows you to connect additional add-ons and take on more work.
- It has a 60V MAX* FLEXVOLT battery that powers 60V MAX* DEWALT tools and is also backwards compatible to work with 20V MAX* DEWALT tools.
Mustang Dual-Direction Garden Tiller
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.